- March and November evening with a menu of fresh fish
- Lunch in mid-August dehors
- September: evening of Feu d'la Madona dinner buffet in the garden, watching the fireworks on the eve of "Fera d'la Madona"
- Every Sundays: outdoor babysitting service and entertainment for children
- From May to October: on Thursday evening fish and grilled vegetables, served in gazebo
- "Month of the nose" with flat noodles, beaten fassone, fondue, fried eggs with white truffles of all strictly Mondovi.
- In November: evenings of mixed fried Piemontese
- Full menu of drinks for Christmas and Easter